Liberty London is driven by discovery - born in 1875, it has remained true to its heritage and is famed for its original curation, directional design and celebration of craftsmanship. A newer design from the 45,000-print archive, Arundel, designed in 2007, uses delicate lines to form a decorative floral paisley pattern.Features:
- Advanced protection meets iconic design
- Designed in 2007, Arundel uses delicate lines to form a decorative floral paisley pattern.
- Distinctive pattern designed in collaboration with Liberty London
- Protects drop after drop from up to 10 feet (3 meters)
- Contains BulletShield, a high-performing impact material
- Ultra-thin design protects without adding unnecessary bulk
- Tested to work perfectly with wireless connectivity